This is a great idea! I'll try it now on my Index.
Inglorious Bartender VR!
A downloadable game
In order to gain an upper hand during the Second World War, Lieutenant James Miller, an undercover British operative, is tasked with identifying a notorious German spy who supposedly frequents a bar in the small French town of Teurten. In order to blend in, Miller has been trained in the art of bartending and must use his skills to remain undetected to the enemy. You must take control; pull pints, serve food and interrogate locals as you attempt to narrow down and poison the drink of the opposing agent. But be warned, should you get caught, eliminate the wrong person or fail to locate spy within 3 days, there will be dire consequences awaiting Lieutenant Miller, at the hand of the Germans or even his own superiors. Have you got what it takes?
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Multi-Stage Game
- Diegetic UI and HUD
- Interactive Game Elements
- Multi-Tasking Challenges
- Authentic 1940s Visual Design
- Vive Motion Control
- Full Voice Acting
This project was created as part of a second year university brief at the University of South Wales, in association with Tiny Rebel Games. The module brief was "Hungry for War". Teams had to make games that were 10 -15 minutes long, took place in one room, had food based mechanics and a story about war.
- Alistair Bennett (Design Lead, Coding & Blueprints, Design and testing)
- Liam Roberts (Designing, sound & Visuals, Bug fixer, testing)
- Jake Spanswick (Environment design, Sound, Testing, Concept work)
- Petros Tillyris (Co Art Lead, Character models and environment assets)
- Evan Sheedy (Co Art Lead, Environment assets)
- Daniel Marin (Character models)
- Scarlett McAuliffe (Environment assets)
- Benedict Schaffert
- Quillan Thomas
With special thanks to Susan Cummings & Lee Cummings at Tiny Rebel Games.